Saturday 24 December 2011

 Thank you to everyone who has read and supported my Blog this year. I have really enjoyed becoming a blogger and have valued every bit of feedback and every comment. Blogging has become a very important  part of my creative life.


I send my love and positive energy across the universe to wherever you are this Christmas. 


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.... Let's hope its a good one without any fear.... :-)


Much Love, 

Gillian, My Lovely Husband, The Awesome Teenager and The Super Twins

2 comments:

  1. I've loved your blogs Gilly... you are such a super girl. And to share your journey in your grandmothers name - my Mum - brings me great joy. I don't know what Tessie would have made of all this. At the end of the day, she was incredibly social and a people person. She had that rare ability to make everyone feel as if they were the one, the most special person in the room. She often said she wasn't... ah ah... not true. People were drawn to her like a moth... I think she would have adjusted! Keep 'em coming in 2012. Love Aunty M xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a high quality titanium bar manufacturer, we use titanium of high quality with excellent properties like high corrosion-resistance, strength, lightness. Titanium is relatively a new metal which was discovered back in 1970.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!