Wednesday 15 January 2014

My Cup Runeth Over

So, I am inspired.
This change of life, change of scenery, change of EVERYTHING has given my creative heart a shot of adrenaline!

Maybe it's living with my mum- my collaborator, confidant, mentor and crazy idea-bouncer-off-er….

Maybe it's the hour long drive to work each day, when my mind goes bananas thinking up new ideas and schemes…. That is, when I am not singing Show Tunes at the top of my lungs…

Maybe it's the extra brain space that is now available… now that my mind isn't stressing itself into a hard little lump of coal…

Maybe it's that I just FEEL BETTER. I have tended to my health since we arrived here. I have looked for answers to long suffered pain and I have decided to prioritise my own feel goodedness. 

But, I have ideas, man. I am full of plans. I am gonna do stuff. ALL THE STUFF.

Above: This is the first peice in a series of paintings, looking at Fairy Tales in a new way. I am hoping these works will help me get involved in The Pop Up Gallery in Maleny….. 

 Above: Mum  nd I are planning on experimenting with Ceramic Decals. I am thinking of a series of mugs with different girls on them….

Above: And some mugs/ plates with owls...
 Above: We are going to enter some pieces into an art exhibition that is linked with the local Maleny production of 'The Vagina Monologues'. This is the digital work up of my planned painting- again looking at the Fairy Tales/ Nursery rhymes in a different light :-)
Above: I am looking forward to these new paintings and have quite a few planned. This is Little Red Riding Hood…

So the mountain air agrees with me and my drawing hands. If only my hands could keep up with my stooped thinking mind!!

What are you planning? 

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I just want to squish your lovely self and give you a great big hug. I'm so happy for your and all these changes and how they are impacting you. I love that your creative heart and running wild and free. You go mumma, I want wait to hear and see your successes. Such big love to you.

    With all your wonderful creations going on, do you think you could squeeze in some time for a little graphic for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - how much have you got going on and it all looks amazing (but then all your artwork always looks amazing !!!!)
    Have the best day and take care on your drive every day !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you!!!
    ...and trustNjesus!!!
    Nthn else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.

    http://word-cookies-answers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can definitely see your skills within the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate Hire Someone To Write Essay such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our paper composing administration is intended to get you the additional assist you with requiring in finishing your next college exposition. We match the write me an assignment best scholarly authors, qualified across a tremendous scope of subjects and grades, to demands for help from understudies very much like you. Writing in wonderful english, our journalists will make a custom piece of work planned only for yourself and to assist you with arriving at the grade you require.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Tessiegirl!!



I love it when people leave me comments!! Yay!
If you are not sure how to leave a comment, DO THIS:
1) Write your lovely comment in the box
2) click on 'Comment As'. A drop down menu will appear
3) click on Name/URL
4) Just type your name in. If you have a blog, you can type the URL of the blog in and I will come visit you!!
5) Click on publish
NOTE: I am no longer accepting anonymous comments, due to the ridiculous amount of spam i receive.
*These instructions are for anyone who is like my lovely real life family who are not too savvy with the whole Bloggy-thing!!